Spark ARC Pro Splitboards Binding Black
Spark Arc Pro Splitboard Bindings
Lightweight and Surfy, Build from 7075 Aluminium
The Arc splitboard binding is lightweight for long touring, Freeride with surfy feel.
- The baseplate is CNC machined with maximum cutouts to save weight yet maintain strength and performance. All Arc bindings feature a medium flex version of the Rip ‘N’ Flip highback and a smaller profile Pillow Line ankle strap with flex window for a nice surfy ride down.
- In the Box: Bindings, Tesla touring brackets, T1 heel rests, mounting screws.
- What else do I need? A set of Pucks (Spark, Voile or Burton). ...
- Weight: 1.23 lbs/ea (557g) - 2.46 lbs/pr (1114g) – M Size.
- Arc Pillow Line Straps are lightweight - 46% lighter than their fabric strap predecessors. They are ultra durable, comfortable, waterproof.
- Rip 'N' Flip Highback: The Arc highback has a moderate amount of glass fiber fill for medium flex and a surfy feel.
- The tool free forward lean adjuster (FLAD) offers complete customization from 0° to 22° in ride mode.
- The Forward Lean Adjuster toggles easily between forward lean position and -13° touring position for easy transitions.
- Whammy Bar Climbing Wire: A single fatty climbing wire is built into the baseplate with a side arm lever for easy position changes on the steeps.You can switch easily from stowed, to low (12°), to high (18°) and back again while touring.
- Puck Compatibility: Compatible with the puks Spark, Voile, Burton.
- T1 Heel Rest: Support Whammy bar climbing wire and can lock binding for short ski rides (Lock sells separately).