Spark Surge Splitboards Binding Lime
Surge Splitboard Bindings
I am sorry, but binding is only available as bundle with an Gara splitboard.
Stiff and Powerful
The Surge is built for big days on big lines, and is preferred by our bigger, more aggressive riders.
- Solid baseplate design (no holes for save weight), stiffer Rip ‘N’ Flip highbacks and more supportive Pillow Line ankle straps.
- In the Box: Bindings, Tesla touring brackets, T1 heel rests, mounting screws.
- What else do I need? A set of Spark Pucks Voile Pucks, Burton Pucks. ...
- Weight: 1.50lbs/ea (680g) - 3.01lbs/pr (1365g) - M Size.
- Pillow Line Straps: Surge Pillow Line Straps are lightweight (46% lighter than their fabric strap predecessors).They are ultra durable, comfortable, waterproof
- Rip 'N' Flip Highback: The Arc highback has a moderate amount of glass fiber fill for medium flex and a surfy feel.
- The tool free forward lean adjuster (FLAD) offers complete customization from 0° to 22° in ride mode.
- The Forward Lean Adjuster toggles easily between forward lean position and -13° touring position for easy transitions.
- Whammy Bar Climbing Wire: A single fatty climbing wire is built into the baseplate with a side arm lever for easy position changes on the steeps.You can switch easily from stowed, to low (12°), to high (18°) and back again while touring.
- Puck Compatibility: Compatible with the puks Spark, Voile, Burton.
- T1 Heel Rest: Support Whammy bar climbing wire and can lock binding for short ski rides (Lock sells separately).